Welcome to YAAK Adventures


WELCOME TO YAAK ADVENTURES

Live Richly, Live Free. Embrace All The Blessings From Our Creator and Marvel in His Creation.







Wednesday, August 25, 2010

19 Years and Counting


Happy 19th Anniversary to my wonderful husband. There is no man on this earth like you!! My best friend, wonderful father, passionate lover, strong and confident, brilliant and wise. I could travel across the world and never glimpse a single person who could possibly compare to you. You begin where I end and finish what I start. Steady and Dependable, a fortress of protection and a refuge from all storms. A gift of God like none other, fashioned invariably with much kindness and patience, having known ahead you would need it. I never cease to Thank God for the gift of you in my life and I treasure every day (even when I'm grouchy).

Today when I got to work, there was a vase of roses waiting for me there at the desk. Isn't that sweet?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

toytrkman said...

Well thank you. I'm not much for words but I love you too!

Simple Home said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!! That was so sweet.
Blessings,
Marcia

Caroline said...

Happy Anniversary! We also celebrated our 19th this June. 1991 was a good year!

Becky said...

Congrats on 19 years of happiness! May the year ahead be blessed as all the rest.