Welcome to YAAK Adventures


WELCOME TO YAAK ADVENTURES

Live Richly, Live Free. Embrace All The Blessings From Our Creator and Marvel in His Creation.







Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help Me Plan a River Float Bachlorette Party!!

My Husband - Professional Packer!!
Mama and Baby Moose

You have to travel to find Northern Pike Around These Parts....

Hopefully this should end my mad picture campaign!! As you can see by the pics we have been quite busy trying to party the summer away with lots of playing. It's not looking like September is going to let up any either. I'm going to have my mom and dad here for a couple of weeks, hosting a bridal shower and baby shower and going on a camping trip. I'm not sure how i'm going to coordinate school starting in there, but it will have to happen as well. C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-I-O-N........


These pics are from yet another "Family Fun Day". It was supposed to originally be a camping trip, but went awry. On Friday we found out our friends weren't going to make the camping trip so we decided to postpone it till Monday when less people were out. Saturday we hiked among Rock Formations and picked Raspberries. Sunday we hiked along the Canadian Border for Art Dogs Bday. Monday we did this lake day trip as we found out The Archer has to work the rest of the week. Wow its a different world planning with adult children.


On Saturday I have arranged a "Bachlorette River Float Party" for my friend April. We will float the river down to the tavern and converge on burgers and volleyball with a bunch of her girlfriends. That should be quite a hoot. No one could guess that social activities give me the heebie jeebies and creep me out!! I'm just not a party animal. I will have to use my imagination and do some serious dreaming to pull this one off. Neither of us are drinking type girls, but we want it to be fun and in place of a Bachlorette party. Anybody have any good suggestions? I have a few ideas - Toilet Paper Wedding Dress - Possibly Ferdinand the Love Spider as a Floating Carriage? - I'm so open to suggestion!! Throw me a comment for a ludicrous good tyme ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! The last time I caught a fish that big it was down at the local market.

~Ron

Simple Home said...

Well, I'm no help my friend. I've only been to one bachelorette party, many years ago, and we just went out to eat. Yours sounds far more exciting! I'm sure you'll have fun though. Loved the photos!
Blessings,
Marcia