Welcome to YAAK Adventures


WELCOME TO YAAK ADVENTURES

Live Richly, Live Free. Embrace All The Blessings From Our Creator and Marvel in His Creation.







Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day to My Love - Yesterday, Today and Forever!


My Junior Prom 1990


This morning as I got out of bed, I arose to find a dozen pink long stemmed roses on the table. I was so surprised. He's gotten me roses on many many Valentines days before, but just a few days ago he had told me that he is taking me out on a date some where nice this week, so I thought that was my Valentines day gift. I am so deeply grateful that God gave me such a wonderful man. I often wonder what I did to deserve such a wonderful life, then I remember that it's the Grace of God that He makes available for us all. I am humbled and awed by supernatural gifts so richly given that provided for us to enjoy such magnitude.
Happy Valentines Day to all my friends in Blogland :-) May the Love of God abound in your hearts and may you experience all the passion and joy a marriage made in Heaven has to offer!







9 comments:

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi. Love the photos! Glad you're having such a wonderful Valentine's day!

Bearfriend xx

Ron & Maria said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Heather said...

I love those pictures! And I love Art Dog's goofiness in the corner of one of them, too!

Foodie Girl said...

So lovely! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness!!! We are twins, I was surprised with a dozen long stem pink roses in a vase on the dining table also! Yes, I agree we are very blessed indeed.

Patsy said...

*sigh* How lovely! Hope you had a wonderful day. :o)

Unknown said...

This is great. Glad you had a great time. Nice pics.
Have a wonderful day!:)

Simple Home said...

What sweet photos. I got tulips, my favorite flower. Aren't we spoiled?
Blessings,
Marcia

toytrkman said...

Yes, it was a good Valentines! ;-} And that is all I'm going to say about that.