Welcome to YAAK Adventures


WELCOME TO YAAK ADVENTURES

Live Richly, Live Free. Embrace All The Blessings From Our Creator and Marvel in His Creation.







Saturday, October 29, 2011

Great Grandmother Extravaganza!!



kite flying on top a mtn



great grandmother l loves our libby!





super cat man wanted to impress great grandma g who is afraid of birds
all of us ontop a mtn












my husband takes his grandmothers flying!












my mother in law










great grandmothers about to be airborne!















they take off!












my father in law



















miss moona waiting...






















legos with uncle chett





















watching "Second Hand Lions"






















Miss Moonbeam with her name sake great grandmothers


























all the grandmas

































A lot has gone on since I last posted and I don't even know where to begin...... We were super thankful to get to visit my husbands mom, dad and two grandmothers for an entire week! It was a privilege. The kids were so thrilled to spend time with them all and make a lot of fun memories with them. There was a lot of laughing, eating and fun going on!!



It wasn't without conflict, though. I can't say a lot about it, but some scary goings ons happened while they were here and my life is turned upside down for a while having to change our routines and try to out guess what could be going through the mind of a mad man....


My husband started working at the airport again. I am happy for him and his opportunities. He has always loved flying, and anything to do with airplanes. Last night he went "night flying" with a friend and stayed in town. I was hysterically sad not to have him home.


The Archer started CNA (certified nurses assistant) classes. It won't be long before he is in scrubs :-) If he likes it, he may think about getting his RN. Of course I don't want to get my hopes up, but I am glad he is getting this learning experience. No matter what he decides to do, he'll be good at it..... Its fun to listen to him reading and studying and telling his brothers and sisters about it.


Its hard getting back to "normal" life, especially with so many unknowns. I just keep working on doing that verse from Matthew 11 -
"28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”


- and keep trusting God will take care of our family through each change and transition ahead......







1 comment:

Indian Fashion said...

Beautiful all pictures and good family.