Welcome to YAAK Adventures


WELCOME TO YAAK ADVENTURES

Live Richly, Live Free. Embrace All The Blessings From Our Creator and Marvel in His Creation.







Friday, November 5, 2010

Announcing The Birth of My New Blog!!


I've been blogging for 2 solid years now and it's been pretty diverse. Sometimes I blog about Health and Fitness, Sometimes Family or Community, Sometimes a Spiritual Theme, and Sometimes I just plain old Laugh at Myself. Whatever I've done has been pretty diversified into one blog. It occurred to me that its probably hard for people to follow all of my different themes and writing styles, so I decided that I needed to get a little more organized. Hence this creation. I will continue to use this blog for family, community and my spiritual themes. I'll probably laugh at myself on both of them ;-) Actually, when I started blogging 2 years ago, it was my intention for it to be about health and fitness. It just evolved into a lot more. With that, I give you..........


1 comment:

Simple Home said...

I love the different directions your blog takes. I guess I'm kind of the same. I always feel like I'm all over the place with my posts. I'll check out your new blog too :-)
Blessings,
Marcia