Welcome to YAAK Adventures


WELCOME TO YAAK ADVENTURES

Live Richly, Live Free. Embrace All The Blessings From Our Creator and Marvel in His Creation.







Tuesday, December 28, 2010

03:52 AM


Here are a few posts from my other blog.

Our Carbon Copies (AKA Kids)
(Self Explanatory Title)

Merry Christmas, Have Some Fudge
(Don't beat yourself up for a little holiday eating)
(My recent injury, though i'm much better now)
Just thought I'd link back to them as my new blog is a month old today :-) I always swore (well since I started my first one) that I'd never be one of those people who had more than one blog. Hopefully I won't get myself into too much trouble with it.
The Dreadful Dead Deer Drama LIVES ON since my husband said that there actually was damage to the truck. I suppose the violin sound it was making wasn't normal. Maybe I was just wishfully thinking that it was all okay. Yesterday, I had to tell the insurance lady the whole exciting story over the phone. She didn't seem all that impressed with my animated story telling effects, though she approved the first phase of the claim. Now we have to take it in to get an estimate. If i'm lucky, maybe I can get to a second hand store or even steal away a few hours with my husband.
I made some business calls for my husbands new idea yesterday as well. Most of the banks want 20-25% down on business loans - UGH! Well, as always, if its a God thing, which I believe it is, a window of opportunity will surface somewhere, even if it only cracks.......
Until next time, I will be working on my New Years Goals. What will you be doing?

3 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I do hope you'll heal soon. Love the little pj cutie~

mamahasspoken said...

That's one HUGE bag of carrots!
Your deer story and the insurance company reminds me of the first year my oldest was in Alaska. He was in his apartment and heard a noise. Looked out his window and saw a moose getting 'amourous' with a Ford Focus. Did some body damage to the car when it was all done. That's one phone call I would have loved to hear!

Becky said...

I am sorry that there was damage to your car. Most importantly, I am glad that you are alright.