OK, so not "everybody" is doing it, but Foodie Girl and CMoursler are. Close Enough! I'm gonna "jump on" since just a few posts away I was "drowning in lard"!! Here are my 10 Challenges (some copied ideas from the girls) :
1. Some form of exercise 6 days a week.
2. Sit ups 5x a week. This is for sure the spookiest of all goals because I can never seem to find time to do that!
3. Instill some healthy idea in my kids daily! For instance "wouldn't you like a carrot stick honey?" Moms are so terrible!
4. OK, OK, a before and after pic (ugh)!
5. Drink more water. Minimum of 3 glasses, but hopefully more!! Mandatory Fruit and Veggies Daily!!
6. Burn calories rather than binge them under stress!! This may be harder than the sit up challenge!
7. Do something with my hair before the 10 weeks is up.
8. I'm signing up for the "Biggest Loser" challenge at work. Wow, the pressure is on!!!
9. Once a week workout with my workout Buddie.
10. Try on clothes when I'm out shopping and maybe even force myself to buy something once in a while.
*Oh and Ugh!! I put up a weight loss ticker. Again, I am copying these girls. It is just a little bit frustrating, because I should be at 10 more pounds of weight loss! Yes, I have to re lose 10 pounds :-( Wahh! Who wants to re lose?! Totally been there. Well, better than re losing 20 I guess. Anyway, my ticker reluctantly up. The New Year is upon me and the pressure is on!