Welcome to YAAK Adventures


WELCOME TO YAAK ADVENTURES

Live Richly, Live Free. Embrace All The Blessings From Our Creator and Marvel in His Creation.







Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wednesday Weigh In (not a min too soon)

Wednesday Weigh In

i'm not quite remembering everything i was supposed to put down for this post, but i will try and wing it.........

pounds lost : 5.8 since july 1st

photo : uhhh... well i'm at work so that is my excuse, but i will come up with one in the near future

motivation : my open water swim is a mere 2 weeks away! some people are saying they might come and cheer me on (the image of myself far behind the other swimmers hauntingly goads me on). oh the humiliation!

successes : i've been doing some kind of daily exercise. i've been eating less sugar. i've been better about controlling the midnight munchies. i dueled with Miss Belly Fat today over bringing mac cheese to work and much to her displeasure a salad and soup accompanied me.

4 comments:

Blessings each day said...

Thanks for dropping in...will say a little prayer that the pounds you want to lose keep dropping too (an area I REALLY need to tackle myself).

Your children are just darling!

blessings on you and yours always,

marcy

Sunshine Mama said...

I love your post, 5.8? Good job. I just started my diet nine days ago. How much are you trying to drop?

The snackie munchies are the worst. I like how you got into a fight with your belly fat.:) I have those fights too.

Thanks for visiting.

Toni said...

I seriously need a diet too, I am so unmotivatied too. But after a weigh in sort of on my moms scale last week, I am still in shock and need to get my act together.What plan ar eyou using or are you just cutting back on htings and exercising more?

Sarah said...

Such a joy to meet you. Found you via a friend. So glad I did. Celebrating with you in your weight loss and victory!

Hugs from this missionary mommy,
Sarah Dawn