Welcome to YAAK Adventures


WELCOME TO YAAK ADVENTURES

Live Richly, Live Free. Embrace All The Blessings From Our Creator and Marvel in His Creation.







Saturday, May 9, 2009

I TAG HEATHER from Bless Your Family

Tagged by "ME", the Sock Fashion Expert!!!


How old are you? A wise woman never tells her age

Is this your first tag? No

Have you every moved? Yes

What is your favorite animal? I like lots of animals, German shepherds, snow leopards, wild animals - bob cats, mountain lions, oh and my furry pet kids

What is your favorite movie? Me, I think bells of innocence is creepy. Fireproof for sure!!

What is your favorite book? The Bible for sure, otherwise Always Enough by Heidi Baker

Are you an elf? No but when I grow up I want to be like the elf guy in Lord of the Rings.

Who do you like better, Eowyn or Arwen? idk

How long have you been riding? Not much idk

Who are your favorite Lord of the Rings characters? The elf warrior guy who does flips and shoots a bow. He’s the bomb.

Do you get a lot of homework? Yes

Do you think tagging is awesome? No

How many times a week do you ride a horse? Never, but I’m working on my husband to get me one so I can be like the elf guy.

Do you like blogging? Yes

Do people think you're strange? Um… yeah, but don’t tell nobody.

Do you like getting comments on your blog? Yes

Do you like getting new followers on your blog? Yes

Do you get bored easily? Very Rarely (only boring people are bored)

Do you have an awesome blog? Absolutely

How many followers do you have? 17




What was the scariest moment with a horse you have had? I’ve been thrown at least twice when I was a teen. Another time, one decided to not move when we were far away from anything. I didn’t know what to do!

Who do you like better, Sauron or SarIuman? The cool elf guy, none can compare!!


Do you like school? When my kids feel like learning


Are you a good actress? I have to be, I’m an Emergency Room Nurse!!


Do you like music?? Yes

Do you like taking personality quizzes? No, but I am doing it for my wonderful daughter, the sock fashion expert


Do you like long or short posts? short

Are you easily entertained? Mostly

Are you going to tag someone else? Yes

I tag HEATHER!!!

No comments: