Welcome to YAAK Adventures


WELCOME TO YAAK ADVENTURES

Live Richly, Live Free. Embrace All The Blessings From Our Creator and Marvel in His Creation.







Thursday, January 21, 2010

My New Favorite Song

This is my new favorite song. We got this CD for Sock Fashion Expert at Christmas time. I was experiencing a lot of sad things going on around me and the burden seemed too big for one to bear. When she had this song on, it was just what I needed to hear. I've loved it ever since. I hope you enjoy it too! We saw Disciple in concert at the Gorge this past summer. They rock!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Lay My Burdens" is an amazing song. I just love Kevin's voice. He is an amazing singer. Thanks for posting this video.
Have a good day!:)

Jacob said...

A wise man once said

"If it's syncopated rhythm then your soul is going to rot."

Have a good day!

kIaNa said...

lol I like that song too, but Back Again is my fav:-)