1. "Some Form of Exercise 7 days a week" Define exercise - just kidding. Yep, I've been out in the forest hiking or skiing. Also shoveling snow or a combination thereof every day.
2. Sit ups 5x a week. Bear Friend and South Beach Steve suggested planks. I've been doing a combination of all that.
3. Instill a healthy idea in my kids daily. Yep been doing that too. We recently got 3 cases of really good super sweet Fuji apples. Just watching me eat one, they all come and want a slice. They're all chowing down on them. Its always amazing to me how when I make healthy choices, they often follow suit. Today, my friends were over and we were all doing abd crunches together. My 7 year old and another little boy challenged each other and each did 100 sit ups.
4. Before and After Pic (Before is Done)
5. Drink More Water (3 glasses minimum), Mandatory Fruit and Veggies daily. Yes, doing good with all of that.
6. Burn calories rather than binge under stress. I'd say pretty good for the most part. The only times I noticed I wasn't being careful was when I had company over. The next time I had friends over, I was really purposeful and paid attention to what I put on my plate.
7. Do something with my hair before the 10 weeks is up (not yet)
8. Sign up for our Biggest Loser Challenge at work. Done - paid my dues, weighed in.
9. Once a week workout with a buddie. This week I hiked with my friend Elasta Woman. I skied with my friend Dolphin Goddess. I also did a abd crunch series with Goat Girl, Mist and Elasta Woman.
10. Try clothes on and force myself to buy them. Not yet. I haven't really gotten much of a chance to do that yet.
I'm staying on my plan which is rather simple. For me, I don't have the time, energy or money to count calories or eat a special diet. I'm ultra busy. I'm feeding 5 kids. I'm not really in a position right now to do something special so I'm watching super carefully what I'm eating. Cooking with a lot more veggies, less fat, etc.. With skillet type, one pot meals, I'm measuring the amount with a measuring cup and not going back for more. I'm also not eating at night other than my one allowed snack. I tend to pick up a lot of calories there.
The bulk of the weight I lost a few years ago has stayed off. I've been fluctuating back and forth with the last 10-20 lbs. I want to learn how to eat regular food in my family atmosphere in moderation. I guess losing that last 20 lbs with the idea of maintaining the loss is what my goal is.
This weeks loss : 4lbs at least. If you count my Christmas bad eating and Salt coma it would be more like 8 lbs.