Welcome to YAAK Adventures


WELCOME TO YAAK ADVENTURES

Live Richly, Live Free. Embrace All The Blessings From Our Creator and Marvel in His Creation.







Thursday, April 16, 2009

Apron Finale For My Sister Heather




My Sister Heather did a challenge for everyone to put up apron posts and talk about them. Since I am domestically challenged, I did not comply. I feared that I should not put up one since I do not know how to sew. Yes, the truth is difficult. Really, I don't sew at all. When other nice girls were sewing, I was either running wild or working in a nursing home which was my first job. The closest I get is assisting the doctor with sutures. Anyway, my sister said that sewing isn't required for her post so I decided to make a finale for her.
Here I am dragging my daughter into the kitchen to help me make cinnamon rolls. We made them together. I thought more pics would turn out, but Catman was our photographer and there was a lot of leg and abd shots - I will say no more!! Also pictured is me making wild rice soup.
Oh yeah, the apron is one my mother in law gave me years ago for Christmas. I don't wear it much. Its kinda falling apart. Maybe my sister will make me a sexy sophisticated one like this someday.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Pick out the fabric, sis, and it's done!

I love your pics! I love the one of Kiana--she's so pretty! And you look beautiful in yours, too. The last pic was fun!

You're an awesome sister. My favorite, actually.